About Wood House
We are specialized in manufacturing custom high quality Pre-fabricated wooden house, Villas, Gazebos, Bar-counter, Security cabins, Beach houses, Roof tops, Sloppy Mountain valleys, Floating houses, Farm houses and Pavilions. We offer knock down dismantle-able wooden houses.
We uses only highest quality kiln dried lumbers suitable for heavy torrential rains and extreme hot humid regions with 100% water proofing, termite resistance, kiln dried, fire retardant.
LA Polymers & Additives (LAPA HOMES) is one of the best Indian Business entities to offer knock down dismantle-able wooden houses in the country. Demand of wooden houses is catching up in India as we have installed in various heavy torrential rains and extreme hot humid regions with 100% water proofing.
LAPA Homes is ideal for residential and commercial construction due to
- Its low cost
- High strength to weight ratio.
- The wood has a bright, clean appearance, ranging in color from white to pale yellow, with a fine straight grain and smooth texture.
- Used as a structural framing material in all types of building applications.
Four type of wood species
- White LAPA (Picea glauca)
- Engelmann LAPA (Pice aengelmannhl)
- Lodgepole Pine (Pinus contorta)
- Alpine Fir (Abbes lasiocarpa)
Special properties are
- LAPA lumber is seasoned uniformly in dry kilns to a moisture content of 13%-15%.
- Kiln drying inhibits natural staining of the wood, improves its strength and stiffness, enhances its appearance and increases its resistance to decay and attack by insects.
- It has gluing, painting and staining properties.
Physical properties are
- Density (Air Dry Average):- 480Kg / cubic meters.
- Specific Gravity ( Oven Dry Average) :- 0.47
- Modulus of Elasticity: - 12 300MPa.
- Modulus of Rapture: - 81.1Mpa.
Strength & Durability
- Wood – frame construction incorporates wall, floor and roof assemblies that are strong, easy to insulate and quick and efficient to build.
- Using a combination of materials and modern engineering, wood frame homes are designed to meet: High wind, Heavy rain and Earthquakes.
Performance & Energy savings
The thermal insulating ability of softwood is 10 times that of concrete and masonry, and 400 times that of solid steel.
- In colder climates, the electric energy is consumption of modern wood frame homes is: a) 9.43% lower than light steel house. b) 10.92% lower than concrete houses.
- While in more moderate climates, the electric energy consumption of wood frame house is: a) 8.79% lower than light steel house and b)7.33% lower than concrete homes.
- Fire retardant materials such as gypsum board line the walls of the interior and celling, with additional layers used in higher risk areas such as the kitchen.
- Modern wood frame building system meets and complies with Canadian National Building Codes covering structural and fire safety regulations.
Transmission & Privacy
- Handling sound transmission and privacy issues, even in commercial or multi – family residential dwelling.
- In high traffic areas, natural cavities in wall and floor assemblies are filled with sound insulating material.
- Layering materials of varying densities, incorporating new technology such as sound dispersing metal channels and using design features such as staggered walls studs.
- Bar Products
- Terrace House
- Bunk House
- Home Office
- Guest House
- Bath House
- Farm House
- Meeting Halls
- Security Cabin
- Pool House
- Garden House
- Vacation House
- Beach House
- Hunting Cabin
- Office / Studio
- River Front House
- Luxury Wooden Roofing
- Luxury Wooden Flooring
- Luxury Wooden Wall Paneling
- Eco Friendly Resort Concepts