We are LA Polymers & Additives, based at Mumbai, India, established in the year 1998. We are in Plastic industries more than 15 years. We export all type of Polymers to Brazil, Middle East, Africa and also catering India & India Sub Continent.
LA Polymers and Additives has Three (3) major businesses: recycling and production of polymers, recycling and production of WPC (Wooden Plastic Composites) and LAPA wooden homes.
With our fully equipped research and development facility, we are able to provide innovative technology solutions in Polymers, WPC and wooden housing industries.
We are a full service manufacturer, providing engineering, research & development, manufacturing, turnkey installation, and aftermarket service worldwide.
- Aprirose Trading Limited (Dubai)
- Mahavir Industries (Ethopia)
- Rafia Bags (Kenya)
- Murza Oil (Tanzania)
- Red Sea (Dubai & Ghana)
- Plastic International FZE (Sharjah)
- Sofi (Madagascar)
- Plasticon Industries (Mauritius)
- Premier Ariel Limited (Mauritius)
- DUE Plast (Dubai)
- Perfect International (Canada)
- Askent Limited (Ukraine)
- Nippon Plastic Industries (Sri Lanka)
- Incorpo Plast (Uruguay)
- Flinto Plast (Brazil)
- Jaguar Industries (Brazil)
- Quantam Plastic (Australia)
- Egypt Tex (Egypt)
Company's Key Person
Mr. Deepak A Patil - Director - BD
- B Com, DMM
- Working since 27 years in Polymer Industries
Mr. Pankaj S. Chavan - Designer & Sculptor
- B F A from Sir J J School of Art
- Working since 25 years as an artist & visualiser
Mr. Arjun S. Kadam, PMP - Project Director
- B E Mechanical
- Working since 23 years in Project Management